350% Increase in Email Flow Revenue by Optimising User Experience
Lonely Kids Club is an Australian clothing brand that focuses on affordable sustainable fashion. When they engaged Z21, their existing email flows were only generating < 5% of their total revenue when a healthy contribution should be around 20-30%. They lacked subscribers despite incentives given upon signup and faced issues with unhealthy unsubscribe rates.
Optimising their core email flows was the primary focus to draw in more email flow revenue. Here’s how:
1. Redesigning and rebuilding email flows with the customer’s reading journey in mind.
2. Upgraded email subscription box with eye-catching design and a much more straightforward message to attract visitors to subscribe.
3. Readjusted email send time and audience to reduce unsubscribe rate.
Read more here: https://www.z21studio.com/case-studies/350-increase-in-email-flow-revenue-by-optimising-user-experience
176% Increase in Sales Recovered from Abandoned Carts
Jenny Bakery is a luxury butter cookie brand from Hong Kong that makes cookies with great packaging for gift-giving. They did not put much focus on email marketing in the beginning, relying solely on Shopify’s preset email notifications. This creates room for missed opportunities as a good email marketing strategy should typically contribute around 20-30% of total sales.
Since we were starting from scratch, we started by suggesting the usual best practices and discussing with the brand in order to build a proper foundation before implementing further optimization strategies.
Here are the tactics we applied to quickly get their email marketing up and running:
- Customised email flows for each step of a customer journey (from pre to post-purchase)
- Consistent on-brand design in all emails with a clean and clear message
- Optimizing the post-purchase experience to improve customer retention
Read more here: https://www.z21studio.com/case-studies/176-increase-in-sales-recovered-from-abandoned-carts-with-email-marketing